Saturday 15 December 2012

Day 15 - Door 15

Can't believe how close we are getting... 10 days.. really?

Gotta get some prep work done!

Zia and I made cookies last night, we made a batch a couple nights ago.  We are trying to make some every other day or so, this way we have lots.  I want to have enough I can share some with our neighbours.

Jadzia enjoyed using her cookbook that Gram gave her last year.  I think we are going to make strawberries tomorrow... how I am gonna do that without eating them I have no idea!

Kiernan's friends Austin came over for a sleepover, Austin's Dad is working a night shift and Mom is on days tomorrow.  The boys have hockey so I volunteered to have him over.  They decided they were LEGO designers.  They sat at the table with paper and crayons and "drew" LEGO building plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment